Personalised service of an exceptional nature for the most demanding of travellers is offered in the Meikles Club, where 13 rooms occupy the 10th, 11th & 12th floors of the North Wing.
Features include flowers, fresh fruit, Daily Treat delivered to your room every afternoon. On call is a personal butler on each Club floor, and Club guests also have access to the private Club Lounge and Dining Room, where breakfast is enjoyed each morning. Club guests also have access to private boardroom for up to 10 people facilities and to a work station.
What’s special about the Club Rooms?
– Embossed bathrobes and linen
– Daily Treat delivered to your room
– Twin or Double Bed
– Bathroom with shower/bath combination
The Club Lounge
– Fully equipped with its own kitchen, Club Manager and staff to cater for your every need
– Open throughout the day and evenings for private meetings, a place to work from or an area to simply relax.
– The lounge also has a library, satellite television, tea & coffee facilities plus a bar service